*All information in Chinese is optional, if possible, please provide.
I. Preparation for registration
1. The website of 2019 CBIIC: http://cbiic.phirda.com/en. Click Register for registration. Please register on PC if you are a roadshow speaker.
2. Please provide your e-mail address and click “Sign in”, then you will receive a verification e-mail; Click the link “here” in the e-mail to log in.
3. After login, please complete your personal information in Personal Center.
II. Steps for Participants and Roadshow Application
There are two types of applications: “Participant Application” and “Roadshow Application”. If you would like to attend the conference
If you would like to make roadshow or clinical data release on the conference, please choose “Add A New Roadshow Application”.
1. Participant Application
Please fill in the general information accurately (It will be used for conference badge and notifications).
The order can be modified or deleted before payment, if you fill in wrong information or forget use the promote coupon; after deleting, you can make new application in Personal Center.
Registration Fees and Deadlines:
(1) Early Bird RMB 2,500/USD 380 ends July 20, 2019
(2) Online RMB 3,600/USD 540 ends September 20, 2019
(3) On-Site RMB 3,980/USD 600 ends September 23, 2019
2. Roadshow Application
Ø Project requirements:
1. Innovative Drugs (Orphan Drugs included): New molecular entity; new structure, target; new therapies in accordance with drug administration; modified new drugs with clinical value (prodrugs, drugs with new component, dosage forms, new indication or routes of administration)
2. Class II or Class III Medical Devices and Diagnostic Regent with obvious product superiority and authorized approval for clinical trial
3. Artificial Intelligence (AI)+Biomed, Innovation R&D Services, WIT-MED + Big Data
4. Company Introduction
Notes: Application for Clinical Data Release only limits to type I.
Ø Application Materials:
1. Project title (in Chinese and English)
2. Brief introduction (requirement: 200-300 Chinese characters and 800-1200 English words) will be included in 2019 CBIIC Conference Handbook, please submit after careful review.
3. Roadshow project information is required and upload in Word document. It will be kept confidential and only for experts review.
4. Please upload your roadshow slides (in 4:3 aspect ratio) before 00:00 on September 9 (Beijing Time), otherwise the system will be closed. Failing to upload slides will be considered as giving up the roadshow in 2019 CBIIC.
2. Please leave your information as contact person if you are not the roadshow speaker.
3. The application information will be temporarily saved and could be edited anytime after logging in with your email address.
1. Please confirm the registration information provided carefully. Tick the box and click “Sign up” in the following example to continue.
2. Click “Next step” after completing relative information.
3. Click “Save and preview” after finishing all information.
4. Click “Submit” after confirming that all information is correct.
5. Click “Submit” after double-checking information.
6. You have finished the submission successfully, please wait for the review result.
By this step have you finished all procedures of roadshow application. You will be informed of review results via email registered, and status will be updated in Personal Center.
III. Personal Center Information
1. It is available to check review status in Personal Center after submitting application for participants or roadshows.
2. You can issue an invoice in Personal Center after payment. Click “Add Billing Information” to manage invoice title, tax identifying number and so on. Please pay attention that each order matches to one billing item in the first column of the list.